Did you know you can make a donation to SAFE Project in honor of a friend or family member?
What if you could give a gift that helped save lives, fight the battle against the addiction epidemic and support mental health wellness? When you make a donation to SAFE Project in honor of someone special, you are including them in a change that impacts thousands through targeted programs and initiatives.
In 2020, SAFE Project:
- Distributed nearly 25,000 drug disposal pouches to eliminate over 2.5 million unused prescriptions.
- Reached over 230 campuses through technical assistance, training, and resources.
- Established weekly Virtual Veterans Recovery meetings to give veterans and their families a place to go in response to COVID-19.
- Established SAFE Workplaces programs to provide businesses with the essential tools and resources to combat addiction and its effects in the workplace.
- And continued to expand outreach and support through six critical lines of operation.
SAFE Project’s goal is to save a life everyday. We invite you to be a part of this vital mission by honoring someone special through a donation. Your gift will help SAFE Project make a difference in the battle against the catastrophic addiction epidemic and support of mental health wellness.