Collegiate Recovery Summer Series
This Summer Series is a free 6-week webinar program for all collegiate recovery staff members and students who want to improve recovery support services on their campuses.
Applications for The SAFE Project
2021 Collegiate Recovery Summer Series are now open!
The SAFE Project Collegiate Recovery Summer Series is a free 6-week program for all collegiate recovery staff members and students seeking to bolster recovery support services on their campuses. We will hear from experts in the field and also have designated time for collaborative working group sessions.
To maximize the impact of the Summer Series for participants at various levels of collegiate recovery development, this series will offer two tracks:
- Track 1 is for folks very new to collegiate recovery and those seeking to establish a collegiate recovery effort. Track 1 Dates: Tuesdays, July 6, 13, 20. 27 & August, 3, 10, at 3pm ET.
- Track 2 is for sustained and established collegiate recovery community programs and communities, or staff that are familiar with the foundations of campus-based recovery supports. Track 2 Dates: Thursdays, July 8, 15, 22, 29, & August, 5, 12, at 3pm ET.
Participants in both tracks will:
- Create an action plan to increase recovery support efforts on your campus
- Engage and network with key stakeholders in the collegiate recovery field
- Increase awareness of helpful resources and emerging practices
- Participate in efforts to further collegiate recovery research
Learn more and register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/collegiate-recovery-summer-series-info-session-tickets-156291521147.