Become a recovery leader for your campus - join our Collegiate Recovery Leadership Academy today!
The Collegiate Recovery Leadership Academy was created in 2018, through SAFE Project’s SAFE Campuses initiative. The goal of the Leadership Academy is to develop and cultivate future leaders from college campuses across the nation. The Leadership Academy is an academic year- long fellowship for any college student who is passionate about the intersection of collegiate recovery, leadership, and service to others. It is open to students who are in recovery, as well as recovery allies.
Benefits of the Leadership Academy Include:
- Professional Development
- Networking with students from around the nation
- Paid travel
- Resume booster
- Internships offered to graduates
- Mentorship opportunity
- Having fun!
Accepted students will:
- Create and execute an impact project on their campus.
- Work with an assigned mentor throughout the year.
- Receive a scholarship to attend the SAFE Project Leadership Summit in Washington D.C. on Nov. 8-10, 2019.
- Receive financial assistance to the ARHE 2020 National Conference in San Diego.
- Have the opportunity to be on the forefront of the collegiate recovery movement!
- Student must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program throughout the duration of the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Student must be interested in collegiate recovery, leadership, and service.
Applications will be accepted from July 1, 2019 – September 23, 2019