As we look forward to a new year, fresh starts, and continuing our work of turning hope into action, we invite you to join us in stopping the addiction fatality epidemic.
Here are three ways to do that through new year’s resolutions:
1. Donate to help end the addiction epidemic.
2. Take the #NoShame pledge. End stigma.
3. Become a SAFE Project volunteer.
In 2020, SAFE Project:
- Distributed nearly 25,000 drug disposal pouches to eliminate over 2.5 million unused prescriptions.
- Reached over 230 campuses through technical assistance, training, and resources.
- Established weekly Virtual Veterans Recovery meetings to give veterans and their families a place to go in response to COVID-19.
- Established SAFE Workplaces programs to provide businesses with the essential tools and resources to combat addiction and its effects in the workplace.
- And continued to expand outreach and support through six critical lines of operation.