No Shame Resources – Supporting Mental Health
SAFE Project is working to stop the stigma surrounding mental health and addiction. These resources can help.
We believe there’s No Shame in getting help or in talking about mental health and addiction. Stigma is one of the greatest barriers to seeking treatment for mental health or substance use disorder. Join us in creating a nationwide movement by “signing” our No Shame pledge to combat stigma.
- Substance Use Disorders and Mental Health Resources for Diverse Populations
- Addiction, Mental Health, and Related Resources for Families
- Addiction and Mental Health Resources for Women
- Addiction and Mental Health Resources for the Black Community
- Addiction and Mental Health Resources for Workplaces
- Just the Facts (Young Adults)
Mental Health Podcasts: